Saturday, August 7, 2010

Endorsement for the Rwandan Presidential Elections

On Monday 9 August, Juche 99, the Republic of Rwanda will be holding their presidential election. This election will decide whether or not current president and Tutsi terrorist leader, Paul Kagame will be re-elected for another term in office. In this election, I will not be officially supporting any candidate. I will be endorsing the stance of the Patriotic Front for the Liberation of the Hutu People, whomever they chose to support, if they do in fact chose to support a candidate I will side with them. I am not supporting any candidates because I do not think that any particular candidate will lead Rwanda to peace and prosperity. This is because as far as I am aware, all the candidates in this election are Tutsi cockroaches. I certainly know that Kagame is a Tutsi cockroach, but as far as the other candidates go, I am not completely sure they are as well. Many of the other parties supported Kagame in the last election, so as far as I am concerned they are all Tutsi cockroaches. The only candidate that I may have some sympathy for is the candidate for the Social Democratic Party.

No comments: