Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Endorsement for the British National Party Leadership Election

It has been announced today 11 August, Juche 99, that the British National Party will be holding a leadership election in the coming weeks. This election is a routine internal party affair. Every year the British National Party can hold an internal party leadership election. Currently there are three candidates opposing current Chairman Nick Griffin. I believe the strongest opposition candidate is Member of the London Assembly Sir Richard Barnbrooke. In this leadership election, I will continue my support of Nick Griffin. Chairman Griffin has pledged to step down as leader of the BNP in 2013 so he can focus on getting re-elected to the European Parliament. I believe Nick Griffin has done a good job as Chairman of the BNP. BNP votes have increased under his leadership. In the previous elections the BNP only obtained 0,7%, but this year’s elections the BNP obtained 1,9%. Increased support for the BNP I attribute directly to Mr. Griffin’s leadership and I will continue to support him and his policies

No comments: