Thursday, August 19, 2010

Endorsement for the Australian Parliamentary Elections

On Sunday 21 August, Juche 99, the Commonwealth of Australia will be holding parliamentary elections. In these elections I will be endorsing One Nation (Australia). I am supporting them because no other party represents my real interests in Australian politics. I must admit however that not really any party represents my interests. I can certainly say I vehemently oppose the Liberal Party and the Labour Party. I do subscribe to the National Party e-newsletter, however I am extremely disappointed by the fact that they continually agree to enter a coalition with the Liberal Party. I have even heard of the Liberal Party and National Party holding talks in which they will merge into a National Liberal Party, which I would also strongly oppose. In the end, I hope Australia remains a British Commonwealth.

No comments: