Friday, July 9, 2010

World Cup 2010

On Sunday 11 July, Juche 99, The Kingdom of the Netherlands and the Kingdom of Spain will face each other in the World Cup. I would first of all like to congratulate both teams in making the World Cup. This game is guaranteed to go down in World Cup history. Both countries have the opportunity to win their first World Cup, however this is the first time Spain has made it to the final. I will be supporting Spain in the match because I have many friends and family in Spain and I am also more familiar with the players. I have also been informed that a Dutch adult film star has pledged to provide oral sex for the 90,000 of her fans that follow her on the social networking site twitter, if the Netherlands are to win the match. It is said that Spain is the favourite to win. I believe that both that teams have a fair shot at winning the match, as I do not think Spain has played their best. I think Spain has gotten lucky in matches as opposed to winning with talent and well thought out plays.
On Saturday Germany will face Uruguay for the bronze medal in the cup. I also would like to wish both teams the best of luck as the battle for third place in the World Cup. I think Germany will play very well, and I am sorry to see that they did not make the final. I do believe the German team played wonderfully and won some incredible victories.

No comments: