Wednesday, September 8, 2010

R.I.P. Ian Cameron

I would like to extent my best wishes to Prime Minister David Cameron and his father Ian today. It has been announced that Ian Cameron suffered a stroke and heart complications while on holiday in France today. The Prime Minister missed the first session of Prime Minister’s Questions because of this. This is the first session of parliament since the start of the summer recess which began in late July. Deputy Prime Minister Nick Clegg stepped in for Prime Minister Cameron and wished his family support along with Shadow Foreign Minister Jack Straw, who stood in for interim-Labour Leader Harriet Harmon. I would also like to extend my best wishes and support for the Cameron family.
It is sad to announce that after I wrote the above statements, Ian Cameron passed away in a hospital in France.

No comments: