Friday, September 3, 2010

Endorsement for the Guam Gubernatorial Primary

On Saturday 4 June, Juche 99, the U.S. territory of Guam will be holding a primary for its gubernatorial election. Guam will be holding its gubernatorial election on 2 November, along with the rest of the United States. In the Republican Party Primary, I will be endorsing Mike Cruz. I am endorsing Mike Cruz because he is currently the Lieutenant Governor. I am supporting Cruz, reluctantly. I am reluctantly supporting Lt. Governor Cruz because he is a medical doctor. I have no faith in American doctors, and because of this I do not strongly support Mr. Cruz. I am supporting him because I think out of the candidates presented, he is the more experienced. The other opponent has been serving as a Senator for the past 10 years.

No comments: