Sunday, September 12, 2010

Endorsement for the New York State Republican Senatorial Primary

On Tuesday 14 September, Juche 99, the Republican Party of the State of New York will be holding its Senatorial Republican Primary and a Special Senatorial Republican Primary. In the election Senatorial Primary, which is for current Senator Chuck Schumer’s seat, I will be endorsing Jay Townsend. I am supporting him because his opponent, Gary Berntsen strongly supports tougher sanctions on the People’s Democratic Republic of Korea. I vehemently oppose tougher sanctions on the People’s Democratic Republic of Korea and believe the United States should actually recognise the PDRK as the sole and sovereign government in the Korean peninsula. Gary Berntsen also values and wishes to expand America’s capitalistic lifestyle, which I seek to destroy. I will probably not support Jay Townsend in the actual Senatorial election in November, because I oppose his stance on Iran and he has also stated that he believes America has liberated more people in world history, when I believe that America has oppressed more people in world history. In the national election, I will likely support Randy Credico, the candidate for the Libertarian Party.
In the Special Primary Election, which is for former senator, Hilary Clinton’s former seat, now occupied by a hack, Kristin Gillibrand, I will be endorsing Bruce Blakeman, because one of his opponents is a Kosovar, and as we all know they are not worthy of either being in public office, let a lone their own nation, and the other is a hack from the Reagan administration.

No comments: