Sunday, May 9, 2010

Endorsement for the Filipino General Election

Tomorrow, 10 May, Juche 99, the Republic of the Philippines will be holding its general elections. The elections are Presidential, Congressional, and local. Although I believe the best course for the Philippines is the course that the New People's Army wishes to achieve, in the Presidential Election, I will be supporting the candidate from the Nacionalista Party, Manny Villar, Jr. I am supporting him because the Nacionalista Party was the party that propelled former President Ferdinand Marcos to power. I do not like any of the other candidates. I vehemently oppose Noynoy Aquino, the son of former president, Corazon Aquino, he is riding on the much welcomed death of Corazon. I feel the other candidates are stooges of Joseph Estrada, who is also running, and puppets of the Catholic Church or the current president Gloria Arroyo. Villar is the only candidate who really stands for something new and different.
In the local elections I will be supporting the Nacionalista Party as well. Former first lady, Imelda Marcos is running and so his her son. Imelda is running for the house of representatives and her son is running for the Senate. I will also be supporting any candidate running against current president Gloria Arroyo.

No comments: