Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Endorsement for the Dominican Parliamentary Election

On Sunday 16 May, Juche 99, the Dominican Republic will be holding its parliamentary elections. In these elections I will be endorsing the Dominican Worker's Party. I support them because I support the leadership of current president, Leonel Fernandez. Leonel Fernandez's Dominican Liberation party is currently allied with the DWP. I think he has greatly improved the development of the city of Santo Domingo. Although I have never visited the rest of the country, I have a positive attitude towards what he has done for Santo Domingo. I think that Santo Domingo was developed enough for the Pan-American games and his government managed to get it done. If it was not for the DLP's neoliberal economic platform, I would support them. I prefer the DWP's communist economic policies.

No comments: