Sunday, March 7, 2010

Endorsement for the Columbian Parliamentary Election

On 14 March, Juche 99 the Republic of Colombia will be holding their Parliamentary elections. In these elections, I will endorse the Colombian Liberal Party. I am endorsing them, because this party is beginning to shift towards the extreme Latin American Left lead by Venezuelan president, Hugo Chavez. I also like how, this is the party that former Colombian drug lord, Pablo Escobar supported. Although, I do not consider myself a member of this particular party, they are the only party running in parliament that I can vaguely support. I can support them because they are the most powerful and vocal opponents of current president Alvaro Uribe, who is a Gringo puppet. In Columbia I would consider myself a member of the revolutionary organisation, "National Movement". The National Movement recently merged with the other major left-wing guerilla group, the Revolutionary Armed Forces of Columbia (FARC).

No comments: