Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Endorsement for the Glasgow-North East By-Election

On Thursday 12 November, Juche 98, the Scottish parliamentary district will hold a by-election to determine who will take the place of former Speaker Michael Martin. Martin stepped down earlier this year following the disastrous expense scandal, which has greatly shattered the support of current Labour led government. My endorsement goes to Charlie Baillie, who is supported by the British National Party. I am supporting the BNP because I do not necessarily support Scottish independence, and I certainly do want the United Kingdom to leave the European Union. I would very much like to see a seat go to the BNP in a parliamentary election. I will be following British elections, because there is a chance that the governing Labour party will take 3rd place. This is the first chance of that happening since the 1920s.

No comments: