Friday, December 4, 2009

Endorsement for the Bolivian Presidential Election

On Sunday 6 December, Juche 98, the Republic of Bolivia will hold its presidential and parliamentary elections. In these elections, I will be endorsing, Samuel Doria Medina, of the National Unity Front. I am endorsing, basically for lack of a better candidate. Current president, Evo Morales, who I initially supported when he was first elected has lost my support. I don't think Morales has actually done anything except rode around in a donkey and wear sweaters. Venezuelan President, Hugo Chavez has created and implimented Bolivia's foreign policy, and Raul Castro, of Cuba has created and successfully implimented Bolivia's domestic policy. Morales is just a puppet and a mouthpiece. The other major candidate Manfred Reyes Villa, who is an American puppet, and that is definitely the wrong course for Bolivia. In the parliamentary elections, I will be supporting the Nationalist Democratic Action Party, the political party in Bolivia which I typically support. From the information that I am able to obtain, it seems that Nationalist Democratic Action is not fielding a presidential candidate in this election.

No comments: