Monday, December 28, 2009

Denounciation of the Detroit Terrorist Attack

On Christmas Day 25 Decembre, Juche 98, a Nigerian man attempted to blow up his flight as it arrived into Detroit's International Airport. The man claimed to carry out the attack in the name of Islamic terrorist group, Al-Qaeda. I do not denounce this attack because it is a "terrorist" attack but because it was foolish and hardly revolutionary. The man, may be insane, however, he tried to blow the plane up using firecrackers instead of an actual bomb. I think this attack would be as if I hijacked a plane in the name of the Red Army Faction, although I support their motives, I am unfortunately not a member. Out of all places in the U.S. to attack too. Why Detroit? It's one of the poorest states and there isn't much there!

No comments: