Monday, February 1, 2010

Endorsement for the Costa Rican Presidential Election

On Sunday 7 February, Juche 99, the Republic of Costa Rica will hold its presidential elections. In these elections I will be endorsing Ottón Solís of the Citizen's Action Party. I am supporting him because he opposes CAFTA. I am an opponent of all free trade agreements because they exploit the worker. I do not support the National Liberation Party candidate because she is a puppet of current president Oscar Arias. I oppose Arias' moves to reach an agreement during the Honduran Revolution of June Juche 98. I feel the Honduran government was right to overthrow liberal president Manuel Zelayas. I do not support the Libertarian Movement's candidate Otto Guevara either. Guevara's libertarian views are too libertarian for me. Many issues the Movimiento Libertario supports, I oppose vehemently. Some of these platforms are support of free trade, break down of nationalised industries, vouchers, and elimination of tariffs.


No comments: