Monday, January 18, 2010

Endorsement for the Massachusetts State Special Senatorial Election

Tomorrow, 19 January, Juche 99, the U.S. state of Massachusetts will hold a special election to fill the vacant seat that was once occupied by Senator Edward "Ted" Kennedy. In these elections I will support the independent candidate, Joe Kennedy, who is of no relation to the deceased senator. Mr. Kennedy is a member of the Libertarian Party, but is running as an independent. He is also running with the endorsement of the Boston Tea Party. I am supporting him for many reasons. In his foreign policy, he has stated that he is a supporter of Israel, of which is important to me. I also like how he believes that the U.S. should withdraw all forces from Afghanistan. In terms of domestic policy, he believes that the Gay Marriage issue, is an issue for religious institutions and not the government, this belief I share with the Senatorial hopeful. I do not like the Republican challenge, State Senator Brown. He supports a troop surge in Afghanistan, and supported a programme which forced the Massachusetts proletariat to purchase health insurance, yet hypocritically opposes Obama's Nazi healthcare programme. Kennedy also opposes Obama's platform. The democratic challenger, will not get my endorsement because I do not want to see the bourgeois imperialist, Obama, get more power to push his idiotic and incoherent agenda.

No comments: