Thursday, October 29, 2009

Endorsement for the New York City Mayoral Election

On Tuesday 3 November, Juche 98, New York City will hold its mayoral election. In this election, for the first time since 2003, I will support a Green Party Candidate. I am supporting Reverend Billy Talen, an anti-corporation activist. I support many of the protests he has lead, such as in Disneyland, against Banks and Walmart. I do not, nor have I ever liked current incumbent Mike Bloomberg. I have nothing against him personally, however I feel many of his ideas are utterly stupid. The two which come to mind are putting toll booths in downtown Manhattan and also putting windmills on top of the New York City buildings. If the windmill motion was approved, I believe that is the worst crime upon humanity since the construction of the Aswan dam, which destroyed the ruins of Abu Simbel. I would have been sympathetic to Bill Thompson, because he has done some good things for New York City and was promoted by former Mayor Rudy Giuliani, however Obama's recent endorsement has caused me to withdraw all support. If Obama supports the candidate, it is obviously the worst possible candidate. Obama's an idiot, and has no business medeling in either U.S., International or New York's affairs. Fuck Obama. The other third party candidates are weak, and would not be able to control the city.

No comments: